[Telecentres] [Fwd: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Final list of CS speakers inTunis available]

'Gbenga Sesan me at gbengasesan.com
Wed Nov 9 16:20:24 GMT 2005

Thanks Andy, I'll be speaking at a rountable with the theme, "From
Commitment to Action: Implementation after Tunis". Its been described as
a session that should discuss E strategies and national priorities;
International cooperation; Empowering citizens; Social inclusion; Growth
and job creation; Cultural diversity and common heritage; and Multi
stakeholder partnerships.

Obviously, these sub-themes and the central theme would enjoy a lot of
support from the telecentre intervention with ICT4D efforts, after
Tunis. I would be glad to read from those who can spare a moment to
share their thoughts (especially as it relates to their unique
experiences) on the theme.

I look forward to seeing members of the network in Tunis.

Regards,

---
'Gbenga Sesan | URL: www.gbengasesan.com | Blog:
www.gbengasesan.com/blog