[Telecentres] WSISBlogs.org update

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Wed Nov 9 22:25:20 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post a quick update to the WSISBlogs.org news digest
I've created for next week in Tunis. So far, I've added more than a
dozen bloggers who will be attending WSIS:

-  Jak Baumans, Netherlands
-  Isam Bayazidi, Jordan
-  Markus Beckedahl, Germany (in German)
-  Vittorio Bertola, Italy
-  Andy Carvin, USA
-  Neila Charchour Hachicha, Tunisia
-  Robert Guerra, Canada
-  Rebecca MacKinnon, USA
-  Mohamed Marwen Meddah, Tunisia
-  Marouen Mraihi, Tunisia
-  Jeff Ooi, Malaysia
-  Rik Panganiban, USA
-  Edward Popoola, Nigeria
-  'Gbenga Sesan, Nigeria

I'm also planning to capture content created by teams of bloggers
organized by Panos London, TakingITGlobal and hopefully a few other
groups. As you can see from the above list, I don't have any Latin
American bloggers yet, nor any French language blogs; representation
from Asia is also weak, and I'd like to see more women bloggers added.
So if you're planning to blog from WSIS, please send me your RSS feed as
soon as possible. I can only include blogs that have RSS feeds, because
the website creates the digest automatically.

The WSISBlogs homepage can be found here:

http://www.wsisblogs.org

RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/wsisblogs

I've also set up an email subscription mechanism, which you can find on
the blog's homepage, in the right column.

Lastly, if anyone would like to start a blog, please let me know and I
can help set one up for you on our digitaldivide.net website.

thanks,
ac

--
Andy Carvin