[Telecentres] WSISBlogs Update

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Mon Nov 14 13:03:39 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

If you haven't visited WSISBlogs yet, the site is now very busy, with more than two dozen bloggers posting from Tunis.

http://www.wsisblogs.org
or
http://www.edwebproject.org/wsisblogs/

The site is multilingual - people are currently posting in English, French, Spanish and German. I am hoping we will soon have Arabic and Swahili represented soon as well.

As always, I'm looking to add more bloggers to the site. If you know of anyone else blogging from Tunis, please let me know and I'll add them.Their blog will have to have an RSS feed for it to work.

Meanwhile,I'm trying to set up an archive for the site. Does anyone know of any reliable RSS-to-email tools for capturing all the posts? I've tried using r-mail.org but it's only capturing a fraction of the content; a couple others I've tested only send daily digests rather than individual postings. Ideally, I'd want it to send an email every time a new post is added to the RSS feed; then I could archive them on a yahoogroup or mailman list.

thanks,
ac
--
Andy Carvin