[Telecentres] URGENT request for Florence Etta

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Wed Oct 12 14:44:15 BST 2005

Hi Florence,

For some reason, you are listed as a potential speaker in several areas.
When you email them, you should confirm your intentions to speak
specifically on that topic. Once they reaffirm what speaking slot you
will have, we can all work together to craft a statement. However, it's
possible you may be placed on a panel that's more focused on a
discussion rather than making statements; if that's the case we will
want to at least come up with some suggested talking points that
represents the views of the caucus.

ac

--
Andy Carvin