[Telecentres] URGENT request for Florence Etta

Florence Etta Fetta at idrc.or.ke
Wed Oct 12 14:34:49 BST 2005

Hi Andy,
Thanks for this reminder.
I  had originally offered to speak about TCs and Inclusion. Shall I proceed
with this topic? I will send the paragraph on this tot he organizers as
requested since the deadline is now and then we can work on any change as
you have suggested. In fact I was already wondering how to be really
representative of the caucus if in the end I actually get to make the
presentation. So you pretty much read my mind. Great and thanks a million
for your email and all the support.
I hope this is OK with you and others.
Cheers,
FE

Florence Etta
Co-Ordinator, Kenya ICT Policy Project
International Development Research Centre
Liaison House, State House Avenue
P.O. Box 62084, 00200, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254-20-2713160-1: Cell +254-733-621851
Fax: +254-20-2711063
E-mail: fetta at idrc.or.ke
Web:http// www.idrc.ca/acacia