[Telecentres] UNDP-APDIP's FOSS Open Standards Primer: Extension of Deadline for Feedback

Sunil Abraham sunil at mahiti.org
Thu Sep 8 07:02:38 BST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

We have received mails from some individuals and institutions asking us to extend the deadline for public feedback with regard to the FOSS: Open Standards Primer. We have decided to extend the deadline for receiving feedback to 1 October 2005. We hope this will give everybody sufficient time to send us your complete feedback.

Also in keeping with the transparent philosophy of the Free/Open Source Software Movement, we are making a small change to our process for public/peer review of our primers. From now we will upload all feedback that we receive to IOSN.NET and also post  urls of these pages to the FOSSAP, IOSN-GENERAL and FOSS-PDI mailing list. We hope this will trigger further further discussion that would be of  use to the author Dr. Nah Soo Hoe as he incorporates the feedback into the final version of the Primer.

Please send all feedback to sunil at apdip.net.

Thanks

Sunil Abraham
Mahiti - International Open Source Network
Software Freedom for All
Web: www.iosn.net
Email: sunil at apdip.net