[Telecentres] urgent: choosing speakers for the Tunis summit

me at gbengasesan.com me at gbengasesan.com
Tue Sep 27 12:17:47 BST 2005

Hello all:

I will be in Tunis for the meeting, and I'm not sure if all of us know about a
Telecentre Leaders Forum @ ICT4all in Kram, hosted by the GKP and holding from
November 15 - 18. Please see
http://www.globalknowledge.org/gkps_portal/newsmaster.cfm?&menuid=2&action=view&retrieveid=187
for more details...

I would be glad to speak on behalf of the Telecentre Caucus -- so you may
consider this a self nomination.

Best regards,