[Telecentres] urgent: choosing speakers for the Tunis summit

Laurent Straskraba laurent at straskraba.net
Tue Sep 27 12:32:37 BST 2005

Unfortunately, I can't be in person in Tunis at the moment. But I'd like to
support the nomination by Gbenga Sesan not only because I know him as a
dedicated youth advocate but also since he's full of energy for the
Telecentre movement.

Best,
Laurent

---
Mag. Laurent Straskraba
Information Society Researcher

Board member of IT Business & Research in Europe
http://www.itbeurope.org

Information Society Representative
United Nations Youth & Student Association of Austria
http://www.afa.at

post: Ontlstrasse 3, A - 4040 Linz, Austria / Europe
mobile: +43.650.7711861 (GMT +1)
e-mail: laurent at straskraba.net
web: http://www.straskraba.net
---