[Telecentres] urgent: choosing speakers for the Tunis summit

partha partha at bytesforall.org
Tue Sep 27 23:14:16 BST 2005

Thanks Andy for your suggestion. I'm right now in Geneva and doing all the
test podcasting here: http://bytesforallparthadhaka.blogspot.com  (hosted
by bellanet but your tips have been very helpful!)

Regarding nomination, I'd be happy to take it but if you find anyone more
appropriate please feel free to nominate him/her. I also saw another call
from Izumi (who is now in Geneva) and bytes for all's nomination is
proposed by Al Agree. Are all these the same?

Best wishes,

Partha