[Telecentres] summit overpasses

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Thu Sep 29 20:13:57 BST 2005

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I've put in a request for 15
overpasses for telecentre caucus members at the Tunis summit. An
overpass allows you to sit in the plenary room during the main summit
proceedings. Civil society will receive 500 overpasses in total, divided
among more than 35 caucuses. The overpasses should be transferrable,
which means one person can give them to another so they can each attend
the plenary at different times.

I will let everyone know when we're informed of the official number of
overpasses we will receive so we can work out an equitable way of
sharing them in Tunis.

thanks,
ac

--