[Telecentres] ICTD class at Berkeley, syllabus

margaret margaret at ekowisa.org.zw
Wed Feb 1 00:58:37 GMT 2006

Dear Joyojeet,

Is there a chance that you could offer this course on-line? It looks good and
could benefit several members on this list if it were on-line course.

Does anyone know of similar courses offered on-line?

Regards
Margaret Zunguze

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:56:34 -0800, Joyojeet Pal wrote

--
Taurai Mail (http://www.taurai.co.zw)