[Telecentres] ICTD class at Berkeley, syllabus

Joyojeet Pal joyojeet at sims.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 31 08:56:34 GMT 2006

Dear Friends,

Here is the syllabus of the class we taught at Berkeley last year, and
are doing again this year. Thanks to sustained interest in the topic,
this class is now going to be offered yearly. All lectures will be free
and open to public like it was last year, we're still working on the
class website. Meanwhile, feel free to browse through the reading list.

I will be sending another posting subsequently regarding class projects
- if anyone has any potential ideas, I can assign some work to my students.

Best wishes,

Joyojeet

Joyojeet Pal
Department of City and Regional Planning
University of California at Berkeley