[Telecentres] Nominations for Global Alliance council

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Tue May 9 19:35:32 BST 2006

Hi everyone,

I just got an email from Philippe Dam at CONGO reminding me that May 10
is the deadline for self-nominations to serve on the advisory council
for the new ICT Global Alliance. Philippe wanted to know if I or other
telecentre caucus members would like to nominate themselves. I will not
be able to attend the first meeting, but I think it would be good for
the caucus to be represented if possible.

Please see below as to how you can nominate yourself. -andy