[Telecentres] internet for farmers in rural areas

ASROFI asrofism at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 23:09:51 GMT 2007

Dear sirs,

I have parents and brothers in small villages, a rural area in Indonesia. I
used to be born there. After my graduates from school I go working in city
Jakarta till nowadays, I am working as an IT Staff at my office. Internet is
very useful for people in town.
My question for you :
1. Is internet dedicated for farmers also?
2. What are the use of internet for farmers?
3. How urgent is internet for farmers?
4. Is it only a usable thing for them? what's ur opinion?
5. Are there any usable portals for farmers?
6. Is there farmer's mailinglist in this world?

Those questions are not to be answered by number, I just need a glance of
farmer's solution.
Waiting your responses.

Thanks.

Jakarta.

--
ASROFI
Network integrator, ADSL, Modems, Networking,