[Telecentres] Telecenter & community radio interaction?

Don Osborn dzo at bisharat.net
Thu Mar 13 16:41:58 GMT 2008

There have been some projects that have associated a community telecenter
with a community radio station. I'm interested to know if there are any
examples of the radio stations either using the telecenter facilities to
develop and post webpages or going a step further to post audio files of
radio show or even linking for webcasting (bandwidth permitting!).

I think the reverse is probably more common - that is, web information off
internet in one form or another being used for radio content.

TIA for any info

Don Osborn

Bisharat.net