[Telecentres] Volunteers

Shahid Uddin Akbar shahid_ictdpb at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 02:06:08 BST 2008

Dear Fellow Members,

  Bangladesh Institute of ICT in Development (BIID) a new ICT4D initiative is advocating and implementing ICT4D projects in Bangladesh. One of our flagship project is e-Krishok (e-Farmer), a network of farmers who can share their knowledge and avail advisory services by using ICT. e-Krishok members avail services through telecenters or use mobile phone.

  BIID is looking for volunteers and interns for e-Krishok project.

  Interested participants are requested to submit their cv at shahiduddin.akbar at swisscontact-bd.org

  For any Further query, please let me know.

  Thanks,
  Shahid Uddin Akbar
  ICT Consultant, Katalyst / Swisscontact
  CEO, Bangladesh Institute of ICT in Development (BIID)