[Telecentres] Fwd:

Tara Dahal tmdahal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 14:09:16 BST 2010

--
Dear Sir/Mm.,
Director of Information & Communication,
धन्यवाद !
समाचार, सूचना तथा जानकारीको सहयोगको लागि तपाईलाई धेरै धन्यवाद !

*May I have opportunity to involve for some project or program,*
 Thanks for the latest development;  Information Science and Communication
Technology related resources;Nepal
     May I have your recent materials; printed and virtual resources; Cd's;
Demo's specially in the field of 'Knowledge Management' or in the areas of
STI resources which are highly useful to our references and related research
activities.
     Kindly please forward or circulate  our request to your Information and
/or knowledge management officers.Thnks for the latest development of your
Information and  STI  related communication related resources which are
highly informative to our conceptual knowledge  consortium in this
country.
    tele
Tara Mani Dahal
धन्यवाद
------------------------------
ASIS&T  &  ALA Member,New Nepal Knowledge Consortium(NNKIC); former Database
& Information Officer RONAST(NAST);Kharibot_KumariMarg-63,BattishPutali,
Kathmandu, NEPAL नेपालTel.  977-1- 4495291/ Mob. 9841784173
-:Our services in Nepal-->.* *We R collecting the e-learning & WINISIS
user's interest profile; needs & demands...      Att..->I request to update
our mailing address?.
Vlibrary:
www.leydesdorff.net
www.mythsandmountains.com/
www.knowledge/languages/nepali/index.html  ->
www.enepalnews.com/   www.khabarnepal.com/
www.nayapatrika.com/www.cindoc.csic.es/cybermetrics/
www.leydesdorff.net/
www.unesco.org/isis/www.success.co.il/
www.online-educate.com/www.globalknowledge.org/----Information Knowledge
http://web.ffos.hr/lida/contribution/
http://www.try2say.com/

----UN Charter: All human beings R born of free and equal right...->
                  Pardon any duplication,please !

Dear Sir/Mm.,
Director of Information & Communication,
               धन्यवाद !    समाचार, सूचना तथा जानकारीको सहयोगको लागि तपाईलाई
धेरै धन्यवाद !
Thanks,  may I have your new bulletin, newsletter & CD's; the latest report
of your org'on & related areas. As, I am interested on cybermetrics &
informetrics;some demo.. CD's?  Also thanks for the  Information Science and
Communication Technology (STI)related resources which are highly informative
to our conceptual knowledge  consortium in this country
 Kindly please forward or circulate  our request to your Information and
 knowledge management officers..

Tara Mani Dahal
धन्यवाद
------------------------------
ASIS&T  &  ALA Member,New Nepal Knowledge Consortium(NNKIC); former Database
& Information Officer RONAST(NAST);Kharibot_KumariMarg-63,BattishPutali,
Kathmandu, NEPAL नेपालTel.  977-1- 4495291/-:Our services in Nepal-->.* *We
R collecting the e-learning & WINISIS user's interest profile; needs &
demands...      Att..->I request to update our mailing address?.
Vlrtual  library:--
www.cindoc.csic.es/cybermetrics  ---
www.ashesh.com.np/nepali-date-converter.php
www.dcnepal.com/