[Telecentres] (no subject)

Tara Dahal tmdahal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 13:46:19 BST 2010

Dear Sir/Mm.,
Director of Information & Communication,
               धन्यवाद !    समाचार, सूचना तथा जानकारीको सहयोगको लागि तपाईलाई
धेरै धन्यवाद !
Thanks,  may I have your new bulletin, newsletter & CD's; the latest report
of your org'on & related areas. As, I am interested on cybermetrics &
informetrics;some demo.. CD's?  Also thanks for the  Information Science and
Communication Technology (STI)related resources which are highly informative
to our conceptual knowledge  consortium in this country
 Kindly please forward or circulate  our request to your Information and
 knowledge management officers..

Tara Mani Dahal
धन्यवाद
------------------------------
ASIS&T  &  ALA Member,New Nepal Knowledge Consortium(NNKIC); former Database
& Information Officer RONAST(NAST);Kharibot_KumariMarg-63,BattishPutali,
Kathmandu, NEPAL नेपालTel.  977-1- 4495291/-:Our services in Nepal-->.* *We
R collecting the e-learning & WINISIS user's interest profile; needs &
demands...      Att..->I request to update our mailing address?.
Vlrtual  library:--
www.cindoc.csic.es/cybermetrics  ---
www.ashesh.com.np/nepali-date-converter.php
www.dcnepal.com/