[Telecentres] telecentres Digest, Vol 53, Issue 9

Tara Dahal tmdahal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 02:40:26 GMT 2010

--
*Dear Sir/Mm.,
Director of Information & Communication,
धन्यवाद !
समाचार, सूचना तथा जानकारीको सहयोगको लागि तपाईलाई धेरै धन्यवाद !  Thanks for
the latest development;  Information Science and Communication Technology
related resources;Nepal
     May I have your recent materials; printed and virtual resources; Cd's;
Demo's specially in the field of 'Knowledge Management' or in the areas of
STI resources which are highly useful to our references and related research
activities.
     Kindly please forward or circulate  our request to your Information and
/or knowledge management officers.Thnks for the latest development of your
Information and  STI  related communication related resources which are
highly informative to our conceptual knowledge  consortium in this country.

Tara Mani Dahal
धन्यवाद
------------------------------
ASIS&T  &  ALA Member,New Nepal Knowledge Consortium(NNKIC); former Database
& Information Officer RONAST(NAST);Kharibot_KumariMarg-63,BattishPutali,
Kathmandu, NEPAL नेपालTel.  977-1- 4495291/ Mob. 9841784173
-:Our services in Nepal-->.* *We R collecting the e-learning & WINISIS
user's interest profile; needs & demands...      Att..->I request to update
our mailing address?.
Vlibrary:
www.leydesdorff.net
www.mythsandmountains.com/