[Telecentres] (no subject)

Tara Dahal tmdahal at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 11:33:17 GMT 2010

--

**
*    *
*
Dear Sir/Mm;
Vlibrary:   May I request to contribute CD's & Dvd's and sem../workshop
papers, which R knowledge based resources to improve the quality of the life
& people of this region.--/
www.leydesdorff.net
www.mythsandmountains.com/
www.knowledge/languages/nepali/index.html  ->
www.enepalnews.com/   www.khabarnepal.com/
www.nayapatrika.com/www.cindoc.csic.es/cybermetrics/
www.unesco.org/isis/www.success.co.il/
                                                          Encl./Att
*
        *[image: Nepali ecards, Nepali Greetings
Card]*<http://www.bestcyberzone.com/nepaliecards>
 *[image: Swadeshi Nepal] *

* *
*

https://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&shva=1#inbox/12b9b85deeabf602

*

*
****Tara Mani Dahal
ASIS&T  &  ALA Member,New Nepal Knowledge Consortium(NNKIC); former Database
& Information Officer RONAST(NAST);Kharibot_KumariMarg-63,BattishPutali,
Kathmandu, NEPAL **नेपाल**Tel.**  977-1- 4495291/ **-:Our services in
Nepal-->.* *We R collecting the e-learning & WINISIS user's interest
profile; needs & demands...      Att..->I request to update our mailing
address?.*** **  **तपाईलाई धेरै धन्यवाद !   I  apologoise for duplicate
posting,as I am playing' animation & may n't display ..
 ===>   All human beings R born free & equal right...UN Charter...      *NEW
NEPAL: Intellectual freedom of Right & Knowledge based Society->:*