[CC-czech] Lawyers at the cc-czech team

Gruber Lukáš Lukas.Gruber at nkp.cz
Thu Apr 24 10:25:52 BST 2008

Hello Michelle,

thank you for sending us concept of MOU. Would it be possible to change the name of representative of the National Library of Czech Republic? Instead of my name,
could you please fill in following data : name "PhDr. Bohdana Stoklasova" Title: "Director of Library Collections and Services". She´s the one who has the right
to sign documents that include National Library of Czech Republic in some sort of collaboration. But I will still remain as a contact person.  Also, at the beginning of MOU, where project´s partners are mentioned, could you please change "National Library of Czech" to "National LIbrary of Czech Republic"?

Speaking of signing the MOU, I agreed with Marek that we will do it after our meeting, that will be held on 6th of May. We would like to confirm our participation as soon as possible, but before we need make clear each other´s responsibilites and tasks and propose preliminary working schedule. We will let you about particular date after our meeting.

All the best,
Lukas