[CC-czech] Lawyers at the cc-czech team

Michelle Thorne michelle at creativecommons.org
Thu Apr 24 10:46:05 BST 2008

Dear Lukas,

Thank you very much for your comments. I have made the changes you have
recommended, and they can be found in the document attached.

Please let me know if you or your colleagues have any additional suggestions
for the text.

I very much look forward to hearing from you and about the conclusions from
your meeting in May.

Best wishes from sunny Berlin,

Michelle

2008/4/24 Gruber Lukáš <Lukas.Gruber at nkp.cz>:

>  Hello Michelle,
>
> thank you for sending us concept of MOU. Would it be possible to change
> the name of representative of the National Library of Czech Republic?
> Instead of my name,
> could you please fill in following data : name "PhDr. Bohdana Stoklasova"
> Title: "Director of Library Collections and Services". She´s the one who has
> the right
> to sign documents that include National Library of Czech Republic in some
> sort of collaboration. But I will still remain as a contact person.  Also,
> at the beginning of MOU, where project´s partners are mentioned, could you
> please change "National Library of Czech" to "National LIbrary of Czech
> Republic"?
>
> Speaking of signing the MOU, I agreed with Marek that we will do it after
> our meeting, that will be held on 6th of May. We would like to confirm our
> participation as soon as possible, but before we need make clear each
> other´s responsibilites and tasks and propose preliminary working schedule.
> We will let you about particular date after our meeting.
>
> All the best,
> Lukas

Michelle Thorne
Creative Commons International