[commedia] Radio studio equipment etc

Roger Drury forest.artworks at virgin.net
Mon Mar 4 15:43:42 GMT 2002

Forest of Dean Community Radio is also scanning prices and catalogues- sifting advice about how far to go to professional set ups versus existing hi fi done us fine till now kit....before we go on air for 12 months in early May.

Could we develop exchanges of experience- we have had portable Denon mini disc recorders for 5 years and if they were still being made we would buy them all over again...what are community projects using to teach/loan /produce programmes with...As we build a new realm of media we need to encourage manufacturers to meet our needs...and our budgets

Any advice- recommendations welcome for hardware/software/ recording kit editing kit and studio and programme making...
anyone got a customised outside broadcast kit that fits in a car/ or works through a phone line or mobile??

let us know

best wishes to all

Roger Drury

send any feedback to our engineer  henry at fodradio.org

==============================
"This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the named addressee you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission and you should notify us as soon as possible.
This e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses but it is your responsibility to carry out all necessary virus checks and Forest Artworks accepts no liability in connection therewith."
Forest Artworks,
C/o Lydney Youth Centre
Naas Lane, Lydney
Gloucestershire, GL15 5AT
Phone: 01594 844563 or Fax: 01594 841439
E-mail: forest.artworks at virgin.net