[commedia] Radio studio equipment etc

Mick Ritchie Mick at superorg.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 10:24:10 GMT 2002

Hi Roger

were looking at mobile phone laptop set up with new mobile gprs systems
for 28k link. I'll let you know when we kknow more

Computer editing of 2-4 track audio can be done with G3 mac laptops
available for £600 s/h and a copy of digidesigns pro tools free.

We used sony minidisc r30-37  for our rsl and they are great for editing
but all new models seem to have been dumbed down making editing less
accurate and harder to do.

We run an audio studio in Brixton so know lots about audio but are
looking for radio advice

mick ritchie
lmcsound/resonance fm