[Greennet-l] Web Design and PGP training

GreenNet User Support support at gn.apc.org
Fri Oct 20 16:43:23 BST 2000

*** GREENNET TRAINING UPDATE ***

A number of you have expressed interest in attending training during the
week. To facilitate this, we will be running the November Web design
training course on Monday and Tuesday, the 27th and 28th. The course will
be run from 10.30 till 17.30 over the two days.

If you are interested in a weekend course, the next scheduled course is
December the 9th and 10th.

Introduction to email and the Internet courses are scheduled for the first
Tuesday evening of every month, running on into next year.

Details of booking, course costs and the course outline can also be found
at http://www.gn.apc.org/training/web.html

***NEW TRAINING COURSE***

GreenNet are now offering training in using Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)
encryption software. The first training is November the 21st, an early
evening course. For more details, please call Phil on 0845 0554011 (UK
local call rate) and he will be able to go through the course outline with
you.

If you don't want updates on GreenNet's training, please let me know. Any
other questions, please get in touch and I will be happy to go over any
queries with you.

Joanne Doyle
Coordinator GreenNet
Email: coord at gn.apc.org