[Greennet-l] Change of GreenNet's address and billing/fax numbers

GreenNet User Support support at gn.apc.org
Tue Aug 31 14:52:16 BST 2004

Dear GreenNet member

This is a reminder of our new address and telephone numbers, which
will take effect from Thursday 2 September, as stated in the
September 2004 Newsletter.

We shall be located at:

56-64 Leonard Street
LONDON
EC2A 4JX

GreenNet's main phone number for enquiries will be 0207 0650 935.
Our fax number will be 0207 0650 936.

Please note that our support phone number is unchanged, and still
provides a national local rate call - 0845 0554011.  An answer
facility will be provided outside our normal office hours,
09.30 to 17.30 Monday-Friday.

We now have a separate number for Billing queries - 0207
0650 938. We would be grateful if you would use this number
instead of the main Support number, as this will enable us to give
you a more efficient service.

Our dial-up phone numbers have not changed, so there is no need to
change any connection settings on your computer.

All best wishes

The GreenNet collective.