[Greennet-l] Computer Aid appeal for Monitors

Anja ffrench anja at computeraid.org
Wed May 6 14:58:30 BST 2009

Dear Computer Aid supporter,

This is just a short email to see if you happen to have any monitors you
could donate to Computer Aid International?

We are currently extremely low on donations of monitors, so should you have
any to donate they will be greatly appreciated. We need and will reuse both
CRT (15" and 17") and TFT monitors manufactured after the year 2002.

If you could please forward this email onto anyone you think might be able
to assist us, it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Anja

Anja ffrench

Director of Marketing and Communications

Computer Aid International

Tel: +44 (0) 208 361 5540
Fax: +44 (0) 208 361 7051
Email:   <mailto:anja at computeraid.org> anja at computeraid.org
Website:  <http://www.computeraid.org/> www.computeraid.org
Registered Charity no. 1069256

10 Brunswick Industrial Park
Brunswick Way, London, N11 1JL

Follow Computer Aid on Twitter for regular updates
http://twitter.com/Computer_Aid

Computer Aid International is the world's largest and most experienced
not-for-profit provider of professionally refurbished PCs to developing
countries. We have provided over 140,000 computers to educational
institutions and not-for-profit organisations in over 100 different
countries since 1998. Our aim is to reduce poverty through practical ICT
solutions.

Disclaimer:

immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and erase
contents of this message which erase as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. This message is
provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a
solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial
instruments.