[Greennet-l] Scheduled downtime 22nd May 2009

GreenNet Support support at gn.apc.org
Fri May 15 16:36:41 BST 2009

Dear GreenNet User,

As part of GreenNet's continuing work to improve our email and web hosting
services we will be moving all servers to a new facility on the evening of
Friday 22nd May 2009 between 11pm and 3am (BST) -- 1 week from today. During
this time your incoming email will be queued, and all GreenNet-hosted websites
will be unobtainable. We will try to keep disruption to a minimum but we do
apologise in advance for the inconvenience.

Once the move is complete, all services will resume immediately and no change
or action will be necessary on your part.

If you think that you will need to send emails during the planned downtime
please contact GreenNet support either by email to support at gn.apc.org or by
phone on 020 7065 0942 or 0845 055 4011 and we will help you set up a
temporary mail server to use during the downtime.

Best wishes,
GreenNet User Support

- --
GreenNet supports a progressive community working for Peace, the Environment,
Gender Equality and Social Justice, through the use of Information
Communication Technologies (ICTs).

GreenNet, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4JX
UK Tel:  0845 055 4011
Intl:    +44 20 7065 0935
Fax:     +44 20 7065 0936
Twitter: GreenNetISP
Registered in England & Wales, Company No. 02070438