[Greennet-l] GreenNet service disruption yesterday, Tuesday 10 July

GreenNet Support support at gn.apc.org
Wed Jul 11 18:27:07 BST 2012

Dear GreenNet member,

Yesterday, Tuesday 10th July, GreenNet web sites and email were
substantially disrupted after the power supply in the data centre where
our servers are located failed at 4am.  Power was mostly restored by
8.30am, but some network capacity was slow to recover.  A backlog of
email was cleared by 7pm on Tuesday; no email will have been lost.

We would like to thank you for your patience, and apologise for the
inconvenience caused.  We have been working hard to fix things, but
there are a few remaining problems with a small number of web sites.
Please do email us on support at gn.apc.org or phone on 0845 055 4011 if
you are still having problems.

Regards,

GreenNet User Support

GreenNet supports and promotes groups and individuals working for peace,
human rights and the environment through the use of information and
communication technologies.

GreenNet, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT
Web: http://www.gn.apc.org/
Tel: UK 0845 055 4011 (Intl +44 20 7065 0935)
Fax: 020 7065 0936
Registered in England No. 02070438 VAT Reg GB 473 0262 65