[Greennet-l] GreenNet survey

GreenNet Support support at gn.apc.org
Fri Jul 20 20:39:33 BST 2012

Dear GreenNet Member,

We're working on a plan for a new GreenNet website and we'd really like
your input. So we've put together some questions for you, which
shouldn't take more than a few minutes to answer. As an incentive to get
you going, we'll donate £1 for each completed form to ComputerAid's
computer refurbishing work. And by way of thanks we're also offering a
free Blog for a year (worth £150)*, to one random lucky form sender who
gets their form into us before the end of Friday 3rd August 2012.

The survey is here: http://www.gn.apc.org/2012survey

Please remember to leave your email address in the box at the end if you
want to be entered into the Free Blog Prize Draw.

Many thanks!

* These offers are restricted to one entry per person (not robot!). Only
genuine email addresses on completed forms can be entered into the prize
draw. Details about the total donation to ComputerAid and the winner of
the Free Blog Prize Draw will be available after 9th August 2012 on
request from info at gn.apc.org.

--

Anna Feldman
GreenNet Web Projects Developer

--
GreenNet supports and promotes groups and individuals working for
peace, human rights and the environment through the use of

GreenNet, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT
Tel: UK 0845 055 4011 (Intl +44) 20 7065 0935 Fax: 020 7065 0936
Registered in England No. 02070438 VAT Reg GB 473 0262 65