[Lac] Introduction: Taran

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Tue Sep 14 16:00:58 BST 2004

Hello, all. Beatriz was nice enough to point out that there's a Latin
America Caucus. I'm in Trinidad and Tobago, was recently at CARDICIS
(http://www.cardicis.org ), am a Writer and Editor (of online magazines
being announced this month) as well as a software developer and
consultant. I am interested in what's going on. So I am here.

I'll be lurking a bit - and please forgive me if I do not type in
Spanish yet; I am working on that. I was learning programming languages
when I probably should have been learning Spanish. Mea Culpa. I just
wanted to make this brief introduction so that when I do jump into a
topic, people do not wonder too much who I am. :)

--
Taran Rampersad

cnd at knowprose.com

http://www.linuxgazette.com
http://www.a42.com
http://www.worldchanging.com
http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.easylum.net

"It is not enough for a handful of experts to attempt the solution of a problem, to solve it and then to apply it. The restriction of knowledge to an elite group destroys the spirit of society and leads to its intellectual impoverishment."— Albert Einstein