[Privsec] WSIS thematic meeting on Cybersecurity

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun May 29 04:33:46 BST 2005

I head back from Bruce Schneier - he'll be attending the
Cybersecurity conference in Geneva next month. Being the CPSR focal
point for WSIS, i can also confirm that Bill Drake (who's Geneva
based) will also be attending.

So that makes 2 persons we all likely know who will be attending -
anyone else?

Pitty no funding could be obtained - I gather the ITU doesn't seem to
recognize that  civil society is more than just "business groups",
but also resource poor NGOs. Sigh!

To: privsec at wsis-cs.org.
For your security, rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
digitally signed this message on 29 May 2005 at 03:33:48 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] -------------------