[Privsec] WSIS thematic meeting on Cybersecurity

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun May 29 04:33:46 BST 2005

I head back from Bruce Schneier - he'll be attending the
Cybersecurity conference in Geneva next month. Being the CPSR focal
point for WSIS, i can also confirm that Bill Drake (who's Geneva
based) will also be attending.

So that makes 2 persons we all likely know who will be attending -
anyone else?

Pitty no funding could be obtained - I gather the ITU doesn't seem to
recognize that  civil society is more than just "business groups",
but also resource poor NGOs. Sigh!

regards

Robert

--
------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ] ------------------------
To: privsec at wsis-cs.org.
For your security, rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
digitally signed this message on 29 May 2005 at 03:33:48 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] -------------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAVdwcml2c2VjQHdzaXMtY3Mub3JnAHJndWVycmFAbGlzdHMucHJpd
mF0ZXJyYS5vcmcAZW1haWwgYm9keQCRAQAAfAB8AAAAAQAAABw4mUKRAQAAPgIAAgACAA
IAIP1FlYOCakUsyziV6Ty4HaktmnKfLu7t9OrpXtaTaCWWAQAgCztXIIS7EYydU2Ezpl5
FhJPVxy3t7tdFSnpk/Y+76CZj4B5rPD05N8TsE5FOR7SCmS2AmWGSrhGlM90AZKTlU2ln
RW5k