[Privsec] ALERT: ICANN Privacy Progress to be Derailed at Marrakech Meeting

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Mon Jun 19 16:29:32 BST 2006

hi

i am going to forward the priv-sec proposal for
the IGF to milton as it lists the groups we would
like to work with.. they may be useful also..

and this reminds me - we must move on making
proposals for an event/workshop for the IGF - the
deadline is July 15th and i think if we put
together a good, multi-stakeholder proposal, it
has a good chance of being taken seriously..

ralf - can you start a thread on that?

karen