[Telecentres] Introduction and Basic Telecentres

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Wed Oct 6 10:45:44 BST 2004

Pamela,

Congratulations on the online debut of the InfoCentre in Ago-Are.  What an
excellent example of a grassroots telecentre initiative in a developing
region.

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Focal Point
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
Chair Media/ICT Working Group,
NGO Committee on Mental Health, New York
Tel: 1-631-754-2424
Fax: 1-631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net