[Telecentres] Introduction and Basic Telecentres

'Gbenga Sesan me at gbengasesan.com
Wed Oct 6 14:26:19 BST 2004

Congratulations Pam,

Its great to know that we won't have to use snail mail to send materials
anymore.

I guess this could mean another trip - to train on the use of internet
resources, et al - if you think it would be a great idea.

The Ago Are centre is a striking example of how technology can change the face
of communities, and networks of volunteers working from different time zones to
get development "on the ground".

Best regards,

--
'Gbenga Sesan