[Telecentres] RE: Digital Bookmobile - Uganda

Richard Koman richard at anywherebooks.org
Fri Oct 29 10:21:22 BST 2004

Thanks, Don.

I think the project is in "hiatus" stage as the initial funding has ended
and I'm not sure what the ability is in Uganda to sustain it. The problem
has long been sustainability and the startup funding to get stuff off the
ground. We think there's a great application of health materials, as well as
indigenous. The current set of content, however, English-language childrens
literature seems less powerful.

Richard