[Telecentres] Introduction - Bev Collins/PCNA

Fuatai Purcell fuatai.purcell at mof.gov.ws
Wed Sep 15 10:21:44 BST 2004

MessageI wish to thank Andy for setting up this online discussion. It is great to see so many people working on telecentres. FDC  of Australia is organising a telecentre workshop for the small island countries of the Pacific. Telecentres will be useful for developing countries of the Pacific that are made up of hundreds of scattered islands. I am enjoying having this dialogue with telecentre experts from all over the world.