[Telecentres] Introduction - Bev Collins/PCNA

Bev bev at prcn.org
Wed Sep 15 12:55:08 BST 2004

Hello everyone,

My name is Bev Collins and I am the General Manager of the Pacific
Community Networks Association [PCNA].  www.pcna.ca
<http://www.pcna.ca/>  .  The PCNA is a network of networks in British
Columbia, Canada and the Yukon Territories.  We represent 24 networks of
over 570 public access or CAP Sites.  CAP stands for Community Access
Program - a project of Industry Canada.    The PCNA is also the Canadian
partner in the Telecentres of the Americas Partnership.

I look forward to participating on this discussion list and look forward
to learning from all of you.

Bev