[Telecentres] Greetings

Hallam Hope caritel at freemotion.bb
Fri Sep 17 00:29:42 BST 2004

Dear Colleagues,

I am Hallam Hope, an ICT consutant in telecoms policy background working in Barbados, and involved with civil society.
We are looking for funding opportunities to start some of the wonderful work you guys are already well into.
We see opportunities of working alongside government at the school and community levels.
I hope to benefit from your experience and to contribute my research and other experiences.
Feel free to visit my website (this is not an advertisement)
www.hallamhope.com
We have done research on telemediccine in the Caribbean,
helped to set up one telecentre and done research on poor rural communities and their communication needs in the Eastern Caribbean.

Hallam hope
Bridgetown, Barbados