[Telecentres] School-based telecentres - Uganda

Edmond Gaible egaible at natomagroup.com
Fri Sep 17 18:21:57 BST 2004

Colleagues,
Greetings from Uganda.

With my colleague, Meddie Mayanja, we are currently engaged in an intensive
evaluation of 10 school-based telecentres operating VSAT connections in
Uganda. We are investigating financial sustainability, impact on learning,
and impact on the community. Our data collection and analysis will be
ongoing through December. I look forward to the forthcoming discussion on
this list.

Best regards,

Edmond Gaible

Edmond Gaible, Ph.D.