[Telecentres] self introduction

zawan at itec.gov.om zawan at itec.gov.om
Mon Sep 20 08:50:39 BST 2004

Hi Colleagues,

I would first like to thank Andy and other group members for taking this approach further and contributing to its success.

I'm Zawan Hamed Al-Sabti from Sultanate of Oman. I'm a Marketing & training officer in the Information Technology Technical Secretariat (ITTS). This is a governmental initiative which is being sponsored by the Ministry of National Economy and devoted to transforming Oman into a digital society.

I'm here to learn from you and contribute to the success of this group.

Miss Zawan Al-Sabti
Marketing & Training Officer
ITTS - MONE
Sultanate of Oman