[Telecentres] working group background, organizing principles

Cyrille Simard cyrille at nordsud.org
Fri Sep 24 09:46:51 BST 2004

Hi all,

I agree with proposition # 3 also.. but with a minor modification.

I think that beside the necessity, for those who might be interested to
play a role as chair or vice-chair, to be volonteer and willing to
participate at regional meetings and at the Tunis meeting, it would be a
good idea to have some sort of geographical reprentativity. I not really
sure which formula could help in that regard (geographicaly based
vice-chair structure ?.. or more informally trying to reflect this
diversity when choosing vice-chairs who are "thread" oriented ?) but it
seems to me that participating at a World Summit without some sort of
geographically representativity from those who are carrying the message
might not be a good idea.

cyrille