[Telecentres] RE: Databases and Resource Centers for Telecenter Networks

John Zoltner jzoltner at ctcnet.org
Mon Sep 27 13:34:19 BST 2004

Hi Amy and Val:

I think this has already been resolved, but wanted you to know that I had
responded. Unfortunately, all my emails to the Corporation have been
bouncing back for months, but I talked to your IT department last week and I
think we finally figured out the problem.

--John

John Zoltner
Director of Strategy and Development
Community Technology Centers' Network (CTCNet)
1436 U Street, NW # 104 * Washington, DC 20009
www.ctcnet.org | jzoltner at ctcnet.org