[Telecentres] Important: WGIG nominations must be submitted by midnight GMT

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Tue Sep 28 16:38:37 BST 2004

I'll do something that seems odd to me and nominate myself. I'm the
Editor of the Linux Gazette and A42.com, as well as a few other
things... and I have been participating in various email lists related
to the WSIS/WGIG for some time. I'm pretty well read on all of the
topics at hand, and I'm aware of other things that may happen. I think a
few of you know me from other lists.

For telecenters, the stakeholders are the community - which really
should be what this is about. I don't know that I'm better or worse than
anyone else, but I'm not seeing a rush for nominations - and I honestly
believe that someone should go to represent the Telecentres perspective
at the WGIG.

--
Taran Rampersad

cnd at knowprose.com

http://www.linuxgazette.com
http://www.a42.com
http://www.worldchanging.com
http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.easylum.net

" It requires greater courage to preserve inner freedom, to move on in one's inward journey into new realms, than to stand defiantly for outer freedom."— Rollo May