[Telecentres] Important: WGIG nominations must be submitted by midnight GMT

Aadit Shrestha aaditshrestha at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 00:14:56 BST 2004

Hi everyone,
The immediate question that popped up in my mind after reading Andy's
email is: 'What are the qualifications needed for a nominee to be
nominated to WGIG?'
I guess I am not well acquainted with all the people, so qualified
people who are interested will have to raise their hands. :)
regards,
Aaidt Shrestha
Coordinator
Center for Development of Rural Area Networks (CDRAN)
Kathmandu Engineering College,
GPO Box 3928,
Kalimati, Kathmandu,
Nepal