[Telecentres] Important: WGIG nominations must be submitted bymidnight GMT

Don Cameron donc at internode.on.net
Wed Sep 29 07:52:40 BST 2004

We are probably already beaten by the short deadline however great to see a
few nominations for the Working Group for Internet Governance (as limited as
this definition may be) - Matyas Gaspar is widely known in Telecentre
circles as a person of empathy and understanding of the challenges we face
and I willingly support the nomination. Karin is unknown to me however the
great work of Chasquinet would certainly support nomination as someone
representative of the aims and objectives of the Telecentre Working Group.

Rgds, Don