[Telecentres] Important: WGIG nominations mustbesubmittedbymidnight GMT

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Tue Sep 28 20:34:49 BST 2004

I've been reviewing the list of people whose names have been submitted
so far; the list can be found here: http://www.net-gov.org/wgig/

Several other working groups have nominated as many as four people, so
given the fact I must submit it in less than 30 minutes, I propose to
submit the following:

Taran Rampersad (Trinidad and Tobago)
Matyas Gaspar (Hungary)
Karin Delgadillo (Uruguay)
Fuatai Purcell (Samoa)

This would also give us a nice diversity of people based on geography,
gender and ethnicity.

If Gaspar and Karin decide they don't want to be involved, we can easily
have their names removed from consideration.

ac

--