[Telecentres] Important: WGIG nominations must be submittedbymidnight GMT

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Wed Sep 29 13:06:46 BST 2004

Andy Carvin wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I've heard back from the CS coordinator for the selection process, and
> she's requested that we send backup materials to support each
> candidate. She's also requested that we make two or three of our
> people alternates, with one person as our primary nomination. I'd
> endorse having Taran be our primary nomination, as he's passionate and
> articulate about Internet policy, interested in participating, and is
> from the South. Would others support this? Taran, would you support it?

Yes, I would support it. I'll write the stuff up and post to the list...

--
Taran Rampersad

cnd at knowprose.com

http://www.linuxgazette.com
http://www.a42.com
http://www.worldchanging.com
http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.easylum.net

" It requires greater courage to preserve inner freedom, to move on in one's inward journey into new realms, than to stand defiantly for outer freedom."— Rollo May