[Telecentres] RE: [Telecentre's] Basic Telecentre Items

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Thu Sep 30 14:24:30 BST 2004

I think a list like this could be very use as an appendix we would
include in a broader vision document on the role of telecentres in
achieving the WSIS goals. I'm not sure if it's one of the first things
we should be concentrating on, but I'm glad to see Gopi and others are
thinking about it.

ac

Gopi Pradhan wrote:

> Andy and all,
>
> On the issue of Basic Telecenter Items, let us compile the whole list at
> the end.
> As Don said, and I agree that the list would depend from one type of
> telecentre to another. But a long list would certainly enable us to
> visualize a typical community telecenter.
> If allowed by decency, I would even add some "rat traps"?
>
> gopi
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Cameron" <donc at internode.on.net>

Andy Carvin
Program Director