[Telecentres] RE: [Telecentre's] Basic Telecentre Items

Gopi Pradhan gopi at apdip.net
Thu Sep 30 17:41:43 BST 2004

Andy and all,

On the issue of Basic Telecenter Items, let us compile the whole list at the
end.
As Don said, and I agree that the list would depend from one type of
telecentre to another. But a long list would certainly enable us to
visualize a typical community telecenter.
If allowed by decency, I would even add some "rat traps"?

gopi